PDA

View Full Version : Stew`s 260 Reduced!

Stew B
29-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi all,

It`s come down but it wont come down any more unless you`ve something to part ex.

Look, a giant of a car and in such good nick with low mileage and having the benefit of LPG fuel costs!

Please tell me if you know of anything (on four wheels) this good for £7,000.

Cheers,

Stew.

colintf
29-11-2011, 02:17 PM
the right buyer is out there somewhere Stew. it's just a waiting game :cool:

Stew B
29-11-2011, 05:24 PM
You`re right Colin and if I keep mine near the top of the list I might assist that person to experience the joy of my particular car.

Cheers.

ksilver
29-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I think your car is a fantastic colour and when the right person comes along they'll bite your arm off.

Unfortunately demand for big engined cars is not there just now and it might just take a while.

Stew B
29-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I`m sure you`re right about that but I`m in no hurry.

Stefano
30-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Blimey! - thought that was my car for sale?
Steve

Stu C
30-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Steve

Yeah i keep looking at it too haha! Nice colour though isn't it? ;)

I take it it's on the 'bay and pistonheads etc.. Stew?

Stew B
30-11-2011, 04:11 PM

Hi Stu. You ok?

Hey there`s another like mine, I thought mine was the only one lol. No not on the bay or PH, int that desperate to sell it, just that it only gets used (sometimes) at weekends and I just thought of putting it here to see what happened. I did have on PH for a couple of months and had ONE enquiry then towards the second month PH really dropped `emselves in it and showed they`re not to be trusted.

They altered my ad and raised the price without my authority and claimed it was a problem with the new format!!!!!!!!!! I mean, how bloody dare they, I could probably have sold the car had they not raised the price. Still debating what I should do about that.

Anyway Stu, I`ve got this blue MG and the colour would suit you like no other, I`ve had a premonition and know these things.

Cheers.

Stew B
30-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Steve

Stefano,

Mate, another one. Seeing double now! Got this blue MG I has an` it`d suit you down to the ground and you`d look so good in it and you can `ave it for a snip. Yours fer a tin a tomato soup and a packet of condoms init.

Cheers fella.

Stew B
30-11-2011, 04:18 PM

Hey watch out Stu, this bloke`s stalking us, he`s driving a blue MG. What should we do?

Stew B
10-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Just been out in it, washed it and fed it and I just can`t see it go so it`s not for sale. I`m keeping it.

These cars are just amazing and I don`t suppose there`s anything else to match `em.

Tim
10-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Thats good news for us Stew, glad you are keeping it.

Just been out in it, washed it and fed it and I just can`t see it go so it`s not for sale. I`m keeping it.

These cars are just amazing and I don`t suppose there`s anything else to match `em.

Herman
10-12-2011, 05:39 PM

Takes a while but in the end they all see the light. Good choice :)

(sounds appropriate this close to christmas)

colintf
10-12-2011, 05:47 PM

good result Stew. It didn't sell for a very good reason then :cool:

ColinE
11-12-2011, 09:33 PM
They do get under your skin don't they - glad to hear you're staying with the collective

Stew B
12-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Thanks for those words gents. As I said earlier, in putting it up for sale I found this team are quite a nice bunch. I mean, I had thought of offering it on that other club that does 75s but they charge for membership and this club doesn`t. That`s a real club.

Cheers.